The kitchen is a favorable habitat for mould and insects.
Leftover food and humidity are ideal nutrients for these tiny biological organisms that can easily become risk factors for your health.
To avoid this a few precautions are sufficient:
- always keep surfaces clean and dry
- use the ventilation hood while cooking
- don't leave pots boiling without lids
- always keep food inside sealed containers
- take out the garbage regularly
- since heat favors the development of insects, prepare for them in the summer and spring.
Sprinkle salt or Cayenne pepper (ingredients that the majority of parasites do not appreciate) in strategic points of the kitchen: near where they come in, between the furniture and the floor and behind appliances.